Academic Calendar 2019-2020

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Monday and Tuesday January 8th & 9th, 2018

Today's Quote:



Recap:


'Insight, intuition, intelligence, inner peace all come from within. Pay attention inward.
~ Anna Goldstein


RECAP:


Students who correct ALL the mistakes on their returned papers will receive 10 points more. Make your corrections on a separate piece of paper and staple it to the actual paper, turn it in. Example: If you scored a 60 on an assignment and you correct ALL of the mistakes, I will add 10 points to make it a 70.

Entry Task/ Brain Bender:

"Try that story on Principal Pringle, " said Scheming Suzie's school teacher. Suzie stood before Pringle and began, "I was on my way to school, and I cut through the park like I always do. Since I was early, I sat down on a bench to rest. I put my essay in my lunch bag, and set it beside me. Just then I noticed a Black squirrel run past and scamper up a nearby tree. He was halfway up the tree and suddenly froze and slowly backed down the tree trunk before taking off. I was curious to see what had frightened him so I looked up the tree and saw a red scarf. I climbed up to get it and just then, a big dog grabbed my lunch bag with my essay in it, and ran off."Pringle sighed and replied, "Suzie, you can't possibly expect me to believe that one can you?"

Why doesn't he believe her?


General Information:



  Make sure you know your MCPS student user name and password! Sign into your Digital Notebook...


Study Guides: 



_________________________________________________

9th Grade  Earth Space Science:

 Class Information and Syllabus

Unit Essential Question: 
Unit Essential Question: 
Unit Essential Question:
Unit Essential Question: 
Key Learning Statement:






Agenda:

Getting to know your digital notebook and adding content from the content library

________________________________________________________________________________________

HS Intensive English

 Class Information and Syllabus


____________________________________________________________________________________

10th Grade Biology 1

 Class Information and Syllabus

the yearly list of prefixes, roots, and suffixes.



To go with our discussion and your head exploding. (LOL)



Unit Essential Question:
Unit Essential Question: 
Unit Essential Question:
Unit Essential Question:

Key Learning Statement:




Agenda:

Getting to know your digital notebook and adding content from the content library

Storm Updates:

No storms pose a risk to the US currently


Check out the Global currents map!


Science Current Events:


Apps and Programs to Help You be Successful:

The 10 best note-taking apps




Video Links/ Other Resources over this topic

The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday September 3rd, 2019- Hurricane day 1

PLEASE note: This site is migrating to a new site. Please bookmark TheConnTA in your browser. This site works best in Google Chrome. ...