Academic Calendar 2019-2020

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Good Morning from the Rockies!


Today dawned beautifully! I work up at 5am- 7am back on the farm, and walked outside to feel the crisp mountain air. It was a much better start than yesterday; rising at 3am to rush to the tiny airport and then a full day of travel and waiting at the Denver airport for the other teachers to arrive so we could make the long drive up to Silverthorne. I have a receding headache from the change in altitude, but other than that, I have enjoyed being outside. So far I have walked about 5 miles just taking in the sights. I cannot thank Duke Energy and the Public Education Foundation of MArion County enough for choosing me to represent them at this summer training. It is going to be AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday September 3rd, 2019- Hurricane day 1

PLEASE note: This site is migrating to a new site. Please bookmark TheConnTA in your browser. This site works best in Google Chrome. ...