- We went over the first day Power Point which can be reviewed here:1st day Power Point.
- We learned how to use our binders and began setting them up throughout the day.
- We talked about the Big Three and how they look and do not look during a school day.
- We had out PBS (Positive Behavior Support) kick off assembly and learned the staff has planned a really fun and cool year. Students can expect their Hawkeyes to do more for them this year.
- We began going through the classroom rules.
- We learned that it takes 22 times of doing something for it to become a habit, so we will practice our rules and procedures consistently throughout the year.
- Students were reminded that they will get 5 hawkeyes if they return all of their forms to their first period teacher by August 21st, 2015