Academic Calendar 2019-2020

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Wednesday October 2nd, 2013


Today in Class: I was extremely disappointed to see that over 60 student chose to not even attempt the three problems. I assigned them all silent lunch. I told them that they had a choice; go serve silent lunch in the cafeteria or come back to my classroom during lunch and we would hold a working lunch where I go over the concepts and help walk them through some of the harder problems. Students were reminded that I would again check their work tomorrow and there would be further consequences fr not doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday September 3rd, 2019- Hurricane day 1

PLEASE note: This site is migrating to a new site. Please bookmark TheConnTA in your browser. This site works best in Google Chrome. ...